Etape du tour 2010 - My training log
lol Andrew you have to wait till July 18th for that :)
Lol I will just repeat the same post on July 18 :-)
did you do something for sport relief today?
Yes, I came under domestic pressure to do a 3 mile run with the family. A bit humiliating when I took it a bit too seriously and then got beat by at least a minute by a 9 year old!
haha, you should have told that 9 year old you would have bet them if it was on a bike ;)
lol Andrew you have to wait till July 18th for that :)
ReplyDeleteLol I will just repeat the same post on July 18
ReplyDelete:-)
did you do something for sport relief today?
ReplyDeleteYes, I came under domestic pressure to do a 3 mile run with the family. A bit humiliating when I took it a bit too seriously and then got beat by at least a minute by a 9 year old!
ReplyDeletehaha, you should have told that 9 year old you would have bet them if it was on a bike ;)
ReplyDelete