Hi alec and thanks I'm really happy with it so far but the proof is in the riding. Wiggle reserve the right to change components if necessary so I guess that's how I've ended up with the SRAM. The 2009 Cayo Expert was white/black frame with a white fork and complete SRAM setup so I'm pretty sure this one is the 2010 as ordered. Do you think it's OK with the SRAM over the FSA? They've not ripped me off?
lovely machine Andrew, i really like it. i think i prefer this one to the 2009 one so you've maybe won a watch. Hopefully it rides as well as it look!! enjoy!
@Rich Thanks, it wasn't the best researched purchase but I'm pleased with the build and looking forward to seeing how it rides. @Alec Cool - it's nice to get a bit of luck like that then. I will report back over the weekend to let you know how it goes.
Looks very nice. I wouldn't worry about not getting FSA. I have those on my bike and they have a tendency to turn into a birds nest with the squeaking. I'm planning to move to SRAM or Ultegra when I finally get my compact/triple.
Very nice :) Is this the 2009 or 2010 as I see the 2010 has a FSA Chainset but you seem to have a SRAM?
ReplyDeleteHi alec and thanks I'm really happy with it so far but the proof is in the riding. Wiggle reserve the right to change components if necessary so I guess that's how I've ended up with the SRAM. The 2009 Cayo Expert was white/black frame with a white fork and complete SRAM setup so I'm pretty sure this one is the 2010 as ordered. Do you think it's OK with the SRAM over the FSA? They've not ripped me off?
ReplyDeletelovely machine Andrew, i really like it. i think i prefer this one to the 2009 one so you've maybe won a watch. Hopefully it rides as well as it look!! enjoy!
ReplyDeleteYeah the SRAM I would say is a upgrade over the FSA. Enjoy the weekend ride on the new wheels :)
ReplyDelete@Rich Thanks, it wasn't the best researched purchase but I'm pleased with the build and looking forward to seeing how it rides.
ReplyDelete@Alec Cool - it's nice to get a bit of luck like that then. I will report back over the weekend to let you know how it goes.
Looks very nice. I wouldn't worry about not getting FSA. I have those on my bike and they have a tendency to turn into a birds nest with the squeaking. I'm planning to move to SRAM or Ultegra when I finally get my compact/triple.
ReplyDelete