A different look to the Etape 2010 recon with Mike Cotty again. The Col de Marie-Blanque is 'just' a cat 1 climb, should be a breeze (inserts wink). He must have had a rest before doing that piece to the car at the end - he didn't seem out of breath at all but I felt tired just watching it.
Too right. I am in fact practising for the Fred now. What I'm doing is looking in the mirror and asking myself, "did you cycle all the way up Hardknott?". And I answer "Yes!" without my eyes giving it away that I'm telling fibs. It takes a lot of practice but I think I'm more convincing now.
there's no two ways about it, the last few K's are going to be interesting. You'll no doubt breeze up it after tackling the Fred though ;-P
ReplyDeleteToo right. I am in fact practising for the Fred now. What I'm doing is looking in the mirror and asking myself, "did you cycle all the way up Hardknott?". And I answer "Yes!" without my eyes giving it away that I'm telling fibs. It takes a lot of practice but I think I'm more convincing now.
ReplyDelete