- 11,200m erg
- Good intervals cycling in this morning, got into a bit of a race with a couple of other cyclists - childish I know but it was a good workout. Coming back tonight had a heavy backpack on so it was all a bit of a struggle particularly the final hill :-( Good practice for The Fred though I guess.
A couple of other random, rambling bits of stuff:
- Enforced rest day tomorrow if you can call a 16 hour day incl travelling a rest. Oh well, I shall just use it to give the legs a break at least.
- A cyclist in front of me had a puncture today. Nothing remarkable about that but at first I thought someone had thrown a firework into the road it was such a loud bang and the cyclist looked like the genie of the lamp sitting in a big puff of smoke. Luckily we were only going slowly weaving through traffic. I just didn't know punctures happened like that.
- Just weighed in at 86.4kg which is lower still. I think this is coming off too quickly as that's over a kilo in a week.
No comments:
Post a Comment