Sunday, 3 January 2010

Fat check

Although I feel flabbier and am definitely carrying some extra fat around the middle I'm quite pleased I've weighed in for the first time this year at 88.3kg, not much heavier than my recent best. So the target still remains to get down to 82kg by early summer.

Today's training (lite)

50 pull-ups
20 chin-ups
100 push-ups
50 sit-ups
100 hammer curls

Will save my energy now for tomorrow's commute and ride with the boys from Team Sky.

2 comments:

  1. 88.3kg? I dream of 88.3kg, you probably won't need that triple on the Madone.

    What you will need is will power and probably just a bit of the right sort of luck on the day. I had a 'geting round' plan which worked perfectly on the day. Depending on your actual target, a plan will definitely help. My blog from a couple of year ago has got some useful links, together with the information I managed to find out as the year went on.

    Clive

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've linked to all your blogs, i hope that is ok, and over time I will have a good read. I've come down from 97kg around 10 months or so ago so I've got a bit to go to a weight where I would be happier. I will post up some info on a diet plan I used but I don't think it is conducive to cycling training as it is fairly low carb. I've gone from just wanting to not get swept up by the broomwagon to wanting to post a good time back to not wanting to get swept up...When I do the Kind of the Downs i will get a better idea of what I should realistically target.

    ReplyDelete