Etape du tour 2010 - My training log
Yeah a bad World Cup, Never seen a woser England squad play football in my life.
I am hoping that England going out mean we see less of Corden's face everytime we put on the tv
And so say all of us. This ubiquitous plonker symbolises everything that was ridiculous about Englands world cup bid and the bizarre and childlike media hype surrounding it.Bring on the Tour de France!
Cheers - I splattered the keyboard with coffee on the ubiquitos plonker description of Corden. Couldn't have put it better myself!
Yeah a bad World Cup, Never seen a woser England squad play football in my life.
ReplyDeleteI am hoping that England going out mean we see less of Corden's face everytime we put on the tv
ReplyDeleteAnd so say all of us. This ubiquitous plonker symbolises everything that was ridiculous about Englands world cup bid and the bizarre and childlike media hype surrounding it.
ReplyDeleteBring on the Tour de France!
Cheers - I splattered the keyboard with coffee on the ubiquitos plonker description of Corden. Couldn't have put it better myself!
ReplyDelete