Sunday, 20 June 2010

Smithfield Nocturne

Had an hour wandering around this event yesterday although regrettably (understatement!) I couldn't stay for the elite race. I would have loved to have watched Mighty Malc in action and Kevin Knox from the club was in the field too. I don't know the results but it also seems Cav made an appearance although I am not sure if he raced. A couple of side events to the racing were of interest.

These guys from Theatre Delicatessen were performing Pedal Pusher which I thought was terrific. So difficult to do this sort of thing in a windy street with a chair, a box and some road barriers as props but they pulled it off brilliantly. Lance on the right, Pantani on the left and I guess that was Ullrich in the middle.

And Oliver (on the red bike) won his Rollapaluza heat by half a second thanks to a late burst. Well done dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment