On Thursday and Friday serious training was all but killed off due to work. Wednesday was good, nearly 4 hours riding. Tuesday I did the commute cycle nice and hard and spent an hour in the gym rowing and doing bodyweight exercises. Monday the same except the gym session was an hour on the spin bike.
I'm well aware I should be getting some long rides in but to be honest I feel pretty good. The 'injury' hasn't really bothered me - something's not right but I doubt this will be too much of a handicap.
Not long to go now Andrew. I have about 6 rides left before I head off on the 12th.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait. After the Etape are you staying out there for a few days or coming straight back home?
ReplyDeleteYeah Andrew will watch stage 16th on the 20th and stage 17 on the 22nd then head for home on the 24th.
ReplyDeleteMight even do come more Cols depending on the legs and mind after the Etape.