Hi Andrew, I'm Oliver and i have noticed your eyes in the picture and they looked very focused, well, your eyes were a bit wonky but that's probably because you did very well and i went to see the race and i saw you and you were smiling because it was over.
Lol, you really made me laugh Karen. I think my weight loss targets will be defeated: I lose the weight around the waist and now my legs get bigger. Oh well, I will have to buy flared trousers for work from now on!
Hi Andrew, I'm Oliver and i have noticed your eyes in the picture and they looked very focused, well, your eyes were a bit wonky but that's probably because you did very well and i went to see the race and i saw you and you were smiling because it was over.
ReplyDeleteOliver - You'd have wonky eyes if you cycled up those hills ;-) <-- wonky eyes
ReplyDeletebig quad!! ;-)
ReplyDeleteLol, you really made me laugh Karen. I think my weight loss targets will be defeated: I lose the weight around the waist and now my legs get bigger. Oh well, I will have to buy flared trousers for work from now on!
ReplyDelete