Mrs E's new bike arrived today. She chose the Team Carbon from the brand new Boardman range of 'female informed' bikes. Boardman have done a nice job here I think with some good components including SRAM Rival. It certainly looks good as a couple with the Focus.
View 5 Aventador 1080P Black Car Wallpaper Hd
4 years ago
Looks good that Andrew.
ReplyDeleteBit annoyed they have brought these out now as I bought my girlfriend a standard Boardman for Xmas and whereas the bike is great she's had trouble getting comfortable. Does this female specific version have a shorter top tube?
Best of luck for the Fred Whitton btw! Hope you enjoy yourself and the weather is kind to you too.
Yes, "women's specific geometry" was the main attraction for comfort although she did also try the Specialized dolce sport but plumped for the Boardman (must be the white & pink paint job). Cheers very much for the best wishes re the FW I really appreciate it. Expect a warts and all report early next week.
ReplyDelete