Friday, 7 May 2010

10 training weeks until the Etape

An odd week not really know what to do best before the FW. The next few weeks will be dominated by weekend sportives so that will be my training and I'll drop this series for now and pick it up again in June.

The bank holiday effort I've already blogged, plus:
  • Tue: 30 minutes heavy bag work + 20 mins core
  • Wed: Rode fixed on commute total 2 hours. For the first time I managed to stay in the saddle cycling up the hill to home - have I improved? Could be a freak so we'll see.
  • Thu: Rode hard into work, rowed 5000m, 15 mins core work, 3 short intervals on gym bike, rode home slooowly feeling totally drained.
  • Fri: Nowt planned - stayed up too late than was sensible watching the election and now I've got hung parliament blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment