I hate not training, or to be more accurate, missing the chance to put in some miles. This weekend however the weather has been beautiful and it's been nice to muck about in the garden with the boys. Garden games didn't quite do it in the end though and KotD guilt set in so I started to do a few kettlebell sets in between the badminton, tennis and football. I so regret not spending more time on kettlebell training lately. I can't offer much in the way of cycling training advice but I do know kettlebell training really helped me strengthen my core and this in turn helped with other aspects of my training.
I know there are some blogging comrades here who have seen the light and I'd recommend it to anyone.
Some useful links:
Steve Cotter is just about the tops:
Blimey, I was thinking more down the Pilates route!
ReplyDeleteNah, ironman and kettlebells kind of go together. Pilates way too sedate :-)
ReplyDelete