I'm very lucky that the company I'm currently doing some work for has a secure bike room in the basement. This good fortune is tempered slightly by the fact that the bike has been scratched and scuffed by inconsiderate others who are less than careful when racking their steeds. Bizarrely a couple of weeks ago I collected my bike at home time and I noticed that the front dust cap was missing, the front tyre was a little flat and it was in a gear I just wouldn't have been in when I arrived in the morning. It wasn't chained up so I don't know if someone took it for a cheeky spin throughout the day but now I lock it.
I've been amazed this past week at some of the beautiful (and obviously brand new) bikes that others have left down there. A Pinarello, a Wilier and a stunning BMC are the most recent additions.
I'm not sure I would trust my best bike to this robot but this is a very cool and clever use of technology...
No comments:
Post a Comment