Saturday, 3 July 2010

Post Etape drink?

Just wondering if anyone is sticking around after the Etape and wants to get together for a celebratory drink? We will be out there until after stage 17 and staying near a place called Montaut (roughly in the middle of the embedded map below and between Pau and Lourdes).

Drop me an email/PM (I think you can do that via the profile) or a comment and we'll sort something out. It would be great to meet you.

3 comments:

  1. Yet another reason I'm regretting my "flying visit" approach to the etape. Flying out Monday morning, no doubt in a bedraggled state. Combination of IT contractors approach to days off, lack of flight options until the end of the week to Manchester and too many holidays elsewhere, wish I could stick around and soak up the tour atmosphere now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrew

    I will be able to take a run out on the 19th for a beer or two with the miss. Think I will be too worn out on the 18th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK perhaps another time although I might see you on the big day anyway. Oh and as a contractor myself I fully identify with keeping those non billable days down to a minimum

    ReplyDelete