Friday, 9 July 2010

Good luck everybody

I hope you have a great ride. Many thanks for all the advice and kind words over the months.

Be safe and have fun. Looking forward to reading all the Etape reports. Cheers for now....

6 comments:

  1. And to you Andrew, all the best!
    If you see a tall bloke on a titanium Planet X bike drifting along steadily through the throng of riders, say hello

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers mate, really hope you do well and please let me know how the Ironman goes too. I'll be in my Dulwich (blue/yellow) kit instead of the original plan to get some Rapha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrew, best of luck to you mate. Ill be staying in lourdes before and after the event and am planning on riding up the Aubisque on the tuesday to watch the tour, hope to see you around

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrew - all the best and good luck next week.

    Rich - I'm staying in Lourdes too. Perhaps I'll bump into you around town.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks men and have a superb day. Hope to see you around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the best fellas.

    ReplyDelete